Bradley Stoke Redevelopment Project
9th November 2016
New Gym Now Open - come along and see the improvements for yourself
Our New Bigger and Better Gym has opened at Bradley Stoke. Members can benefit from a fully newly refurbished Gym, with extension and the Gym is almost doubled in size.
Our new gym comes complete with:
- NEW and UPGRADED Strength and Resistance Stations
- Even MORE NEW Treadmills
- Even MORE NEW Bikes
- Introducing Technogym’s latest NEW innovation, ‘skillmill’
- UPGRADED Free Weights Area
- Introducing NEW Omnia Functional Fitness Station
- Introducing NEW Kinesis Stations.
- CALL 0300 333 0300 TO BOOK YOURSELF IN FOR A TOUR
Main Hall transformation at Active Bradley Stoke
Check out our time-lapse footage showing the transformation and installation of our XHeight, our new climbing adventure and Explore, our new 3-storey adventure play.
New Programme Changes at Bradley Stoke: Valid from Monday May 16th
Due to the redevelopment works and space availability, Active Bradley Stoke is running an alternative programme to normal. The latest timetable can be found here: To view our latest programme please click here
Redevelopment of Active Bradley Stoke
Active Bradley Stoke is currently undergoing a £3.6 million redevelopment project which will see exciting new and improved facilities. To get a taste of the amazing forthcoming new factities scroll down below...
Coming soon throughout 2016:
- 17-adventure climbing walls for all ages
- A new 3-storey high adventure play
- Major gym expansion to 106 stations and a large functional space
- Two bigger group and multi-purpose exercise studios
- A new 12-station toning suite
- Refurbished changing rooms
- SOHO café extension
- Up to 100 additional parking spaces
- A newly designed building exterior
This project will run throughout 2016, as such, there may be times when we may have to re-schedule areas and there may be moments when the building may get a little noisy; we will be working very hard to minimise its impact.